WELCOME TO LJHS
The mission of Lyeffion Jr. High School is to educate all students to their fullest potential in a safe and caring environment. Our goal is for children to emerge from our school with a positive sense of self, an intact love of learning, and the skills necessary to continue their education.
- All students can learn and should be given the opportunity to develop to their fullest potential intellectually, socially, and emotionally.
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged in the learning process.
- Positive relationships and mutual respect between students and staff enhances students' self-esteem.
- High expectations increase student performance.
- Building and maintaining a safe and physically attractive environment enhances student achievement.
- Home, students, staff, and the community should work together in the education process.
Conecuh County Schools has the mission of ensuring that we create a culture of confident, diverse, and innovative learners in high educational settings. We aim to advance forward and move higher in a climate that encourages growth and prepares leaders to reach their fullest potential to excel in college, career, and life. One aspect of meeting the vision is providing a curriculum that encompasses the needs of all students--academically, socially, and emotionally.
Vision: Advance Forward... Move Higher!
Motto: Just put one foot in front of the other... keep moving!